Thistle Industrial Services Ltd remain fully committed to providing a safe, high quality, and responsive service to clients and also to the community. However, if you believe that things have gone wrong or we have failed to meet the standards of service you expect, then please make us aware of your problem or concern by using our complaints procedure.
For this reason, we aim to ensure that –
- Making a complaint is always as easy as possible.
- We treat your complaint seriously because we want to resolve any problems that occur.
- We will deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence.
- Learning from complaints and using them to review and improve our service.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include for instance:
- Not delivering a service at the agreed time.
- We have given you wrong information when the job was agreed.
- You have received a poor quality service or the job carried out was not as agreed.
- Or when you have a problem with a member of staff.
How to make a complaint
Should you wish to make a complaint you can contact our main office in any of the ways listed below –
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- In writing to – The Office Manager, Thistle Industrial Services, Unit 46, Anniesland Ind Est, Glasgow, G13 1EU
- Phone – 0141 959 0333
- Fax – 0141 959 4047
- You can also complain in person at our main office
We will fully investigate your complaint and issue a response within 10 working days.
If you are not satisfied with the response, for any reason, you can contact the Managing Director Walter Horne by phone on 0141 959 0337, email email@example.com or in writing to the above address.