Health and Safety Policy
Our Health and Safety Policy.
The main purpose of health and safety legislation is to prevent unsafe acts or situations arising in any workplace. This reduces the likelihood of accidents occurring and also preventing injury or loss of life.
Safety legislation also provides clear information and guidance for all occupations and workplaces. Safety legislation is there to assist and protect employees, the employer and others.
Our general statement on Health and Safety.
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks that may arise from our work activities.
- Consult with our employees on all matters that affect their health and safety.
- Provide and maintain plant and equipment to a high standard.
- Ensure the safe handling and use of chemical substances at all times.
- Provide information, instruction and also supervision for our employees.
- Give adequate training to our employees so they are competent to do any tasks required of them.
- Prevention of accidents and also cases of work related ill health.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions and to review this policy at regular intervals.
- Finally, all our work complies with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and all other subsequent legislation.